疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

百事基金的后续 ---新的试验再次开始启动 [复制链接]

1#
google 翻译 有不对谅解。可以看看原文。从下文来看试验还是很缺钱的。

“布卢姆博士撰写了以下电子邮件肝癌总统今晚7月22日以后的学习是一个联合阵线接受赠款....

您好肝癌总统
这是美妙!我们把成百事全球捐赠文件工作的最后一周,但没有听到你的电子邮件,直到最后的判决!再次感谢您这么*为您的帮助和支持所有多* 。你(和你的支持者) ,确实是一个催化剂,使这个项目向前迈进了一步接近临床试验。
我们的计划是在8月下旬开始(即重新研究我们要在几个星期内,确保家兔并获得了合成核酶所有) 。
是的,我们将进军HSV - 1的帐户(目前接近1万美元),以腺相关病毒载体交付执行的测试。我非常关注能够将这些测试向前兴奋。
至于单纯疱疹病毒2基金,我采访了我们的格雷格舒尔茨(我们的团队成员从妇产科医生),他建议我们用这些资金同源核酶的合成目标的HSV - 2 ,并开始移动,该项目提出的手臂。这些研究将仅限于体外研究,但将在这一领域的关键第一步。格雷格将帮助指导这项研究,释放我把重点放在HSV - 1的项目我的努力。
我会给你在未来几周内提供更多的细节,因为我们完成我们的计划和时间表。
再次感谢!
戴夫

Hi HCC President-
This is fantastic!!! We turned the paper work into Pepsi Global Giving last week, but had not heard the final verdict until your email! Thank you again *so much* for all of your help and support. You (and your supporters) have truly been a catalyst to get this project moving forward one step closer to clinical trials.
Our plans are to initiate the reactivation studies in late August (it will take us a few weeks to secure the rabbits and get all of the ribozymes synthesized).
And yes, we will tap into the HSV-1 account (close to $10K now) to perform the AAV vector delivery tests. I am very excited about being able to move those tests forward.
As for the HSV-2 funds, I spoke with our Greg Schultz (our team member from ObGyn) and he suggested we use those funds to synthesize the homologous ribozymes to target HSV-2 and to start moving that arm of the project forward. These studies will be limited to in vitro studies, but would be a critical first step in that area. Greg would help direct that study, freeing me to focus my efforts on the HSV-1 project.
I will give you additional details in the coming weeks as we finalize our plans and timelines.
Thanks again!
Dave
分享 转发
资助国外的PZ研究。请为了解放你心灵和肉体而努力。点击下面的链接。
http://herpesisnormal.com/?page_id=20
2#

回复:百事基金的后续 ---新的试验再次开始启动

这都是纸上谈宾罢了
发新话题 回复该主题