疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

爱--贵州 [复制链接]

1#
写明自己的性别、年龄、所在城市以及少许个人信息,例如学历、父母情况、有无工作及工作性质等。想要联系的战友发站内短信给他(她)。因为,在楼里留言对方未必会看到。在坛子里留个人联系方式的一概删帖。联系方式以站内短信的方式索取为方便战友们互相联系,将每个省划分列出来,希望能有助于战友们在这里交流,特别是那些希望寻找到自己的另一半的战友们
本来想把城市都细分出来的。不过,太占用网站的资源。所以,想要“同城交友”的朋友们请自己留意想要交往的朋友的居住地。

在这里,有几个问题希望大家了解
1,哪里都有好人,哪里都有坏人。在这里只是为大家提供一个交友平台。本网站对注册人员所登记内容的真实性无法做出判断。所以,交往中,还需自己睁大眼睛看清楚。实际交往中发生的任何问题,本网站不承担任何责任
2,在GOOGLE中输入您的邮箱、MSN或QQ有可能会搜索到本网站您发的帖子。所以,填写时请考虑清楚是否要公布您常用的那个账号。
3,医学无guo界。任何一种病症在任何一个guo家被攻破,成为“可治愈”时,全球都会得到治愈方式及治愈药物。所以,如果有人认为某yiyuan或者某种药物“能够治愈”的话,请不要公布yiyuan名称或者药物名称。而认为可信,想要知道yiyuan或者药名的战友们请与公布人单独联系。否则,视为医托药托。一经发现立刻删帖。

祝大家在这里找到自己的朋友,找到自己的幸福!
最后编辑mmdz 最后编辑于 2013-03-17 15:15:16
本主题由 版主 mmdz 于 12/4/2011 12:48:11 AM 执行 主题置顶/取消 操作
分享 转发
无论贫穷,疾病,你愿意和她在一起吗?
他说“我愿意”
感谢天主,你是如此宠爱我,给我一个忠于爱情的他
2#

回复:爱--贵州

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
3#

回复: 爱--贵州

串门抢座,想结婚想疯了.云南楚雄的,GG,27岁,MM加我啊
好想有人爱
4#

别想太多,复发的机率就小很多,开心就没事,心情最重要了!!!
5#

回复 3楼helloamen的帖子

不是吧你,隔壁的你都去串门
广西男征婚,长期有效,欢迎联系。
6#

ISIS Terrorist Twitter updates Photograph Associated with Little Son Happily Retaining Decapitated Head,ugg ботуши online
Among Australia’s most wanted terrorists tweeted a perception of his seven-year-old youngster happily holding your decapitated mind,UGG Australia, after the idea appeared to be authored by The particular Hawaiian,ugg lithuania, men and women all over currently have expressed repugnance.The actual alarming photo indicates Khaled Sharrouf’s seven-year-old child positioning your decapitated head of an Syrian gift filler,UGG Sverige, plus a new twitter,Ugg Outlet, Sharrouf happily stated, “That’s my personal boy!”Since your image,ugg българия, which had been apparently taken in Syria,ugg hrvatska, started off doing units on the web,Ugg Rea, people all over get indicated sincere impact that this young boy seems to be delighted concerning holding some sort of severed people travel.Tony a2z Abbott,Moncler, the optimum Reverend of Australia,UGG Australia, hopeless the actual stunning images when they were introduced.“We view increasingly more evidence how crude this particular enterprise can be,Ugg Stövlar,” mentioned Abbott regarding ISIS. “I consider there are far more shots from the magazines australia wide currently of your types of horrible crimes this particular set is capable of.”Peter Leahy,UGG Barn, the previous key of the Australian Armed forces,UGG Kopior, stated the idea demonstrates the cruel actuality of precisely how helpful the showdown from fear has been around preventing the idea out of spreading.“You find something like that and you also consider 'poor kid'… This little one could be the next-gen and exactly how several youngsters are being exposed to of which?” mentioned Leahy. “We will need to be focused on major Islam,ugg lithuania, and may My spouse and i worry I am not saying dealing with Islam here,ugg ботуши online, Now i'm discussing those people radicals,ugg ботуши в българия, individuals terrorists,ugg batai, the individuals that matter along with small children around the world in order to barbarity and then they fit these kind of images [online] along with expose their own kids to that type of imagined. I just can not visualize just what this specific son thinks about the problem and that i certainly cannot envision exactly what their dad's imagining.”As army operations towards ISIS militants will start,ugg lithuania, the truth horrors in this terrorist corporation are now being uncovered,ugg ботуши цени, and also this photograph can be an unhappy truth strategies children are indoctrinated for a young age.Options: Everyday Mail,Ugg Sverige, This Australia, CBC Media

Ugg Skor,Gray Whale Makes First Ever Appearance in

ugg batai,74-Year-Old Mary Virginia Jones Released From Jail After Serving 32 Ye

[url=http://www.yutenet.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=5495][/url]
7#

いや、すべてを知っていると言っていい,マークバイマークジェイコブス バッグ

そういえば、リリが心の底から笑ったところも見たことがない,トリーバーチ ブーツ。この私を産み落としてしまった両親は、被害者か?考えてみればそれって実はこれ以上ないくらいにありふれた理不尽さではないでしょうか,バーバリーコート?ごりい、と骨が軋む音がした。 俺よりも背丈も二十センチは低いはずのちっこい体から、刺し殺されそうな殺気を感じる,バーバリーアウトレット店舗。人手が足りなくて大変らしいって、おばあちゃんが言ってた,バーバリーバッグ。鼻歌を歌いながら,トリーバーチ ショルダー
MCのマイクパフォーマンスが、上空まで回転する世界を両断した。
フロントガラスには、先を行く車の群れが映っている。」 「はあ、そうですけど」 私はきょとんとした。
  すみません、余計なお世話なんですけど」 「…………」 ああそうか、と私はやっと気がついた,トリーバーチ クラッチ。でも、当然だった,マークジェイコブス 時計。でも何でヤンキーだって分かるんだよ,バーバリー財布。どこも僕だって書いてないじゃん,マークバイマークジェイコブス
相关的主题文章:

ハハハハハハ・・・・白馬に乗った王子さまだったけ

あーん、みんなごめんね

パステルは、空気のようにふわりと画面に乗った
8#

回复 1楼mmdz的帖子

贵州只有这几个人么,贵州的朋友出来聊聊啊
9#

贵州的没有女战友吗?
10#

贵州的女战友,有吗,出来聊聊
发新话题 回复该主题