疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

请大家抽空发个邮件!!! [复制链接]

1#
Genocea目前正在研究针对HSV的疫苗,许多美国战友都会给科学家和CEO们直接写信,支持和鼓励他们,现在PP的药物研究空前高涨,我们不能袖手旁观,积极地投入进来。

一下是临时写的一个简单模板,高手请修改一下,同时请战友发给 这个向日葵提供的地址:seth.hetherington@genocea.com

Dear Dr. Hetherington:

I'm a Herpes victum from China, I firstly want to thank you for your company's great effort to study vaccine to cure this virus, you may not know how many Chinese families could be saved by your company's work.

Secondly, I want to let you know the market size for this vaccine in China, we have over 40MM people got infected and this number is growing each year (since there is no cure so far), and 1.3Billion population could be a potential market size if everyone needs to be immuned. This could mean billions of dollars revenue plus a Nobile prize.

Finally, all the people and their families will be so so greatful and you all will be blessed for ever!

Godspeed Drs!

Sincerely yours

你的名字(可以使化名
分享 转发
2#

已发,请英语较好的战友修改一下
3#

这是给美国总统的一份信模板。。。。

Dear Mr. President:

I'm a Herpes victum from China, I firstly want to thank you for your country's great companies and scientiest to study vaccine to cure this virus, you may not know how many Chinese families could be saved by your company's work.

Secondly, I want to let you know that we have over 40MM people got infected and this number is growing each year (since there is no cure so far), and 1.3Billion population could be a potential market size if everyone needs to be immuned. This number is also very great in US (1of every 6 people). If you support the studies toward curing this virus, you could win large number of voters in US, this also could mean billions of dollars revenue not to mention ethical meaning for human lives. You will save millions of families in China too. As the "most powerful person on earch", you are the one to bring hope, you are the one to offer a helping hand to human beings (not only US, Chinese but also hundreds of millions people around the world)

Finally, all the people and their families will be so so greatful and you all will be blessed for ever!

Sincerely yours

你的名字
4#

。。。。。总统邮箱????谁有
5#

应该是公开的,向日葵好像信息多,能否查查?
6#

该用户帖子内容已被屏蔽
宁为玉碎不为瓦全
7#

这个好像是,请大家尽快发,美国正在大选。
president@whitehouse.gov