大家一定填写哟、对我们有好处 [复制链接]

1#
请战友门一定抽时间正确填写以下内容;不明白的请联系;

打开网址;http://www.agenusbio.com/contact.shtml

在这里写上主题和内容,就可以了啊

填写标题:Thank you for your efforts,I come from China

这是给美国总统的一份信模板。。。。

Dear Mr. President:

I'm a Herpes victum from China, I firstly want to thank you for your country's great companies and scientiest to study vaccine to cure this virus, you may not know how many Chinese families could be saved by your company's work.

Secondly, I want to let you know that we have over 40MM people got infected and this number is growing each year (since there is no cure so far), and 1.3Billion population could be a potential market size if everyone needs to be immuned. This number is also very great in US (1of every 6 people). If you support the studies toward curing this virus, you could win large number of voters in US, this also could mean billions of dollars revenue not to mention ethical meaning for human lives. You will save millions of families in China too. As the "most powerful person on earch", you are the one to bring hope, you are the one to offer a helping hand to human beings (not only US, Chinese but also hundreds of millions people around the world)

Finally, all the people and their families will be so so greatful and you all will be blessed for ever!

Sincerely yours

你的名字

最后提交就可以了,好简单哟、大家一定照做哟、对自己有好处的哟。
分享 转发
2#

这个是那个疫苗公司的申请?是当志愿者还是什么啊?不过我还是提交了
3#

写中文 还是英文
4#

回复 2楼zww的帖子

是黑夜向日葵 说这样写的,我只是发上来让大家提交,用我写的英文写呀,复制、粘贴上就可以了,
5#