疱疹战友论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

找到有美國人去俄羅斯打減少復發疫苗資訊 [复制链接]

1#
Question:
I will be traveling from the United States of America to Moscow, Russia for the vitaherpavac and panvir treatments. All I need to know is the total cost for the treatments and what medical information I need to bring for treatment?
Answer:
Thank You for your interest to our clinic! It is possible to receive treatment with Vitaherpevac vaccine at our clinic. Before the beginning of the vaccination procedure we perform a blood test for immune status (to know the condition of your immune system).We need this for the complex therapy (vaccination and immunomodulation). During the treatment the Herpes simplex outbreaks are possible. In order to prevent this, the intake of antiviral treatment (Valtrex, Famvir) is needed. The main course includes 5 injections once half a year, you’ll need 2 courses. The treatment is recommended if the Herpes simplex outbreaks are frequent (5-7 times a year). Only during the periods of the Herpes simplex outbreaks the man is infectious for other people. Nowadays there is no any approved method of virus elimination. This method helps to decrease the relapse frequency, it is effective on prophylaxis of outbreaks. However completely virus elimination is impossible because it persists constantly in organism. The cost of Vitaherpavac is 5,58 euro for 1 ampule (you need 10), Panavir -25,32 euro for 1 ampule (you need 10). Can you tell us in advance about your visit, because we need to order the vaccine!
問題:
我將前往來自美利堅合眾國的,到俄羅斯的莫斯科,的vitaherpavac和panvir處理。所有我需要知道的是治療,我需要什麼樣的醫療信息帶來的治療的總費用嗎?
答:
感謝您對我們的診所你的興趣!這是可能的,在我們的診所接受治療Vitaherpevac疫苗。的疫苗接種程序開始之前,我們的免疫狀態(要知道你的免疫系統的條件)。進行血液測試,我們需要這樣的綜合治療(接種疫苗和免疫調節)。在治療過程中的單純皰疹病毒爆發的可能。為了防止這一點,需要抗病毒治療的攝入量(維德思,泛昔洛韋)。主要課程包括半年一次的注射,你需要2個療程。治療建議,如果單純皰疹病毒爆發頻繁(每年5-7次)。只有在期間皰疹單純爆發的人感染其他人。現在也沒有任何批准的方法消除病毒。這種方法有助於減少復發次數,是有效預防疫情。然而,完全脫毒是不可能的,因為持續不斷的有機體。 Vitaherpavac的成本1安瓿(10),Panavir的-25,32歐元為1安瓿(10)是5,58歐元。你能告訴我們提前了解您的光臨,因為我們需要訂購的疫苗

版主说:以上内容本论坛无法确认其真实性。是否使用,请战友们自行判断。
最后编辑mmdz 最后编辑于 2013-02-07 07:56:55
分享 转发
2#
3#

不管是25欧元、还是5.58欧元,进了天朝收【点】税,咱还真打不起~
4#

貌似近30000rmb
5#

回复 4楼wofocibei的帖子

你怎么算的?
6#